By Shreya Raman Mumbai: Midday meals for 45.7 million children for a year. One day’s wages for 200 million workers under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. About 6 million new latrines. And at least...
Farmer leaders have rejected Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme which assures transfer of Rs 6000 per year to the bank accounts of about 12 crore farmers, calling it a...
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra chose to make her first speech as an active politician from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s home state Gujarat. She spoke at the Congress Working...
10 Lakh Muslims, 17 Lakh Dalits; Names of 40 Lakh Voters in Maharashtra Missing: Justice (Retd) BG Kolse Patil
According to a US report, religious freedom and minorities are under attack in India with Modi Government’s allowance and encouragement.
- ‘मोदीजी के पैर धोने से कोई पवित्र नहीं हो गया, चार महीने से हमें वेतन नहीं मिला है’
- Over 200 Alleged Hate Crimes in 2018, Reveals ‘Halt the Hate’ Website
- SC orders forced eviction of more than 1 million tribals, forest-dwellers
- Upper Caste Villagers Delay Pompore Martyr’s Funeral Because He Was From A Lower Caste. Where Does This Madness End?
10 Lakh Muslims, 17 Lakh Dalits; Names of 40 Lakh Voters in Maharashtra Missing: Justice (Retd) BG Kolse PatilPosted on: May 25, 2019
The Janata Dal (Secular) has said that names of nearly 40 lakh voters in Maharashtra have gone missing from the voters’ list as part of a “conspiracy hatched by the BJP” for political gains.
- Despite EVMs, EC officials can ‘make or mar’ poll results
- After TIME Article, Author’s Wikipedia Bio Edited to Add Cong Link
- 10 Years Of Risking My Life For This Country, Modi Says I Played Video Games: Retired Colonel
- WATCH- BJP leader in Kanpur issues chilling threats to police officer on camera, says ‘you are on my hit list’
Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros